Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paper Garland Banners

We are trying to wrap up the last DIY details for our reception this week and one of the last projects for me are the signs, banners, and garlands that will be on display at our reception.

I was inspired by the adorable bunting garland from our wedding shower, so I designed a few garlands and had all of the text printed to make something similar. I have been searching the internet for inspiration to make the garlands unique. Below are some of my better finds.

Glittery Rejoice Banner

Better Together Banner

Retro Banner with ribbons

Happy Easter Banner

I especially like the idea of all of the ribboned bows between signs like in the second to last retro garland. Hopefully I can create something cute that is cohesive with everything else. I can't wait to see all of our details completed and on display on the day of the wedding. I have been working so hard to make everything personal, I hope it all comes together just perfectly!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

fancy pants. You are SO crafty.