Monday, March 22, 2010

Our Cute Bachelorette & Rehearsal Party Invites

Welcome to wedding week! Eeek! Everyone keeps asking if I'm stressing out or getting nervous but so far I am cool as a cucumber. I am just trying to stay that way. I think once ALL of our friends and family descend on Palm Desert I will start to feel overwhelmed and amazed and probably about every emotion out there all at once, but for now I am just enjoying the last few days of my engagement. We have been doing a good job of spending time together doing a good mix of work and relaxing. It has been a really amazing time together.

I wanted to share some of the adorable mail we recently received with you. My Almost-Mother-in-Law designed and created the very cute invitations for the rehearsal dinner (shown on the left). The envelopes matched those of our wedding invites and had very sweet green vellum confetti inside along with a vellum map of the restaurant, hotel and main highways down here. So adorable. She did such an amazing job.

I also received an invite to my bachelorette party (shown on the right, I'm glad I'm invited!) from my Matron of Honor Lindzee and thought they were so darn cute and festive that I had to share. I love how both of these gals stayed true to the overall look of our wedding without even asking me a thing. That's love right there!


I am SO excited for both of these upcoming events, and I am stoked that I will have these sweet invitations to treasure for a long long time.


No comments: