Friday, March 19, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Wedding Mayhem

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY! My little bro (and world's cutest ring bearer to be) turns 10 today! Do you remember being 10? I do, it was such an awesome age. I hope he loves every second and I hope that now that he is a double digit he will dance with his big sis at her wedding next week!

Oh my gosh, it feels INSANE to say there is one week until our wedding. With the help of family and friends (and of course each other) we have officially kicked our wedding to-do lists ASS. It has been such a long crazy journey that I have enjoyed and absorbed every minute of.

I know that things will inevitably go wrong on the wedding day itself and that you can't control how people are going to respond to all of this hard work, so I have really tried to enjoy every bit of the planning process. By doing so I have just felt so blessed to be entering into this marriage with such a bang and to be so fortunate to get to create this amazing event with my amazing fiance. I am so proud of every single "completed" check mark on that mile long list because we put heart and soul into every inch of this wedding. Marrying Jonathon is a dream come true for me and I have just been pinching myself everyday for the past 13 months. And now it's here!

Since I am trying hard to keep a few of the details new and interesting for you on the actual wedding day, I thought I would just share a sneak peek into the madness that has been our lives lately. I have loved having projects and focus in my creative life and I am really nervous about where that energy will go after the big day. I am hoping I can channel it all into making our new home beautiful and cozy, and that I can get you all to come visit us there.

Just a small sample of our wedding mayhem...


It's going to be so amazing!


No comments: