Friday, March 12, 2010

How to Make a Succulent Wreath

It's official. With two weeks and a few days until the biggest day of my life, I am attempting an enormous DIY project. As we had zero luck for 13 months trying to come up with great, unique, relatively inexpensive, yet stylish centerpieces, I have decided to make my own.

Gasps.

I think I can do this though. I have an awful black thumb and kill just about any flower I come into contact with, BUT God made succulents hardy for a reason, and I think that reason may just be me. Isn't it fun to be narcissistic sometimes :)

Anyhow, below are the three best tutorials I have found on making your own succulent wreaths. They make it seem doable. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...




A sneak preview of some of the "goods" I will be attempting to not kill. How amazing are these?

Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Staci Mom said...

Beautiful!!