Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I'm baaaaaaaack!!! Welcome to 2010! Hope you all had beautiful holidays and a happppy NEW YEAR! I know I did. Wanna see?

Besides our trip to NYC (all 200 odd pics up on FB and will probably be up on here in the "highlights" form shortly) Jonathon and I had about 4 other Christmases! One vicariously through my lil bro and sis on the phone, one with just each other before NYC Xmas (many gloves and hats exchanged) and one at Jon's grandma's house and one at my grandma's house. Whew are you tired too? Naw, it was pure fun.

Here we are sitting in front of the fireplace at J's Gammer's... We had a load of fun playing Christmas trivia with my future MIL Staci (who won) and eating the world's most delicious quiche and apple tarte from Urth Cafe. YUM!


After our flight home, our Christmas at Jon's grandma's and a few hours drive to Palm Springs we spent a few days of r&r with some of my favorite people... my cousins and my bro. They are all the bomb.com.






I don't know if you can tell from the pics but when we get together we like to eat... a lot. :) It was awesome. It was really fun spending new year's eve with my peeps since usually they are all off in Wisconsin or Texas or somewhere else. Jon had to work at the crack of dawn on New Year's Day so he didn't get to laugh at Dick Clark with us, but it was the best New Year's Eve I've had in a long time. Very low-key... Only would have been better if I could have kissed my honey at midnight. But man did I give out good high-fives!


Happy New Year to you all. It will be a big year for me for sure, and I hope this is the start of an amazing journey. Won't you come along for a ride on my fantastic voyage?! ;)


No comments: