Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cozita Pashmita

It has been completely dumping rain here in LA and apparently this is only the beginning. Hoorah! Rain = Me in hog heaven.

Don't know if it is just the sudden rain urging me to snuggle up with my honey buns or if I am actually on to a good idea here, but I have been struck with the need to find the perfect scarf/wrap/pashmina in a neutral palette. I think I've done pretty well. For those of you that were about to google what makes a pashmina so, let me hook you up: "Pashmina shawls are hand spun, woven and embroidered in Kashmir, and made from fine cashmere fiber. The wool comes from changthangi or pashmina goat, which is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayas." Ta da! No wonder they're so pricey.

Here, my winners, all under $50:

The Limited Cutwork Ombre Scarf

Martin & Osa Embroidered Shawl

Jones New York Satin-Finish Pashmina





No comments: