Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Gown Showdown: LWD Edition

How often in life is wearing white almost required of a girl? Trust me, this bride is going to take full advantage of the opportunity and wear white not only on my wedding day, but at my rehearsal too. Depending on the style and formality of our rehearsal dinner, any one of these LWDs would hit the right note of put together but relaxed that I usually go for.


For something upscale but not too stuffy, I would wear this BCBGMAXAZRIA Strapless Floral Appliqué dress in a heartbeart. It is youthful without being any kind of scandalous.




For somewhere relaxed with great ethnic food (say, authentic Italian or Thai) this MINT by Jodi Arnold ruffle dress would be cute, especially with some sandals and a flower in the hair.


For a backyard bbq with family and friends, this Ainsley V Neck dress is still put-together but sweet and simple.



For the luxe trendy spot in town, you can't beat this French Connection Betty dress. If it weren't $550 bucks I would buy it to wear grocery shopping... LOVE it.

No comments: