Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cake Tasting Mmmmmm!

If you are looking for a cake in the greater Palm Springs area, head over to Theresa at Jensen's Finest Foods and tell them Tasha sent you!

Feast your eyes and your mouth on all of this glory...


That's what we did anyway. So that you can pretend you were enjoying all of this bounty along with us, that's white cake, marble cake, chocolate cake, carrot cake and pound cake you see along with (clockwise starting at 12:05) custard, chocolate buttercream, cream cheese frosting, vanilla buttercream, fudge filling, lemon filling, strawberry filling, and raspberry filling.


I was pretty excited about it.


It looked almost too good to eat.


Almost.


But apparently I am marrying a cake monster.


Or maybe his face just froze in that position.


The aftermath! Theresa brought us even MORE cake and fresh fruit. Can you tell which we liked the best? Oh, how our bellies hurt after. Did I mention it was 10 in the morning? Never too early for cake, right Rachel?! :)

3 comments:

~M~ said...

Cake is one of my most favorite things!

Rachel said...

I can't believe you tasted w/o me!!! Just kidding, but seriously I'm the one that will be the toughest judge :)))) Did you decide on a flavor?!?!

MrsFord said...

Yes, we decided... on 3 secret flavors. I guess you'll have to show up to find out :)

Hint: there will be strawberries involved.