Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cory & Jessica's Wedding

Over the weekend J and I went to beautiful Calamigos Ranch for our friend's wedding. We got to see a lot of our good friends that we don't get to see enough. The bonus kicker... they played "Isn't She Lovely" as Jessica walked down the aisle... my mom has been demanding J and I play that song during our ceremony. What are the odds?


They had a pink and brown color theme that was really beautiful with the rustic setting.


Groomsman extraordinaire Theodonus getting his flower all lined up. I wish I had a picture of all of the groomsman, they looked so sharp. My favorite part of the wedding was the brother-sister dance between George and Jessica, it was bad ass.


We love weddings! Thanks for having us Mr. and Mrs. Beaird, it was beautiful!

No comments: