Monday, August 31, 2009

More From It's a Bride Thing

Finally uploaded a little video clip from the end of the fashion show... Here's your first chance to see me all dolled up in full bridal regalia and doin' a little dance!!! Enjoy!



Unfortunately, I looked down to make sure I didn't trip right when J took the pic, but at least you can see one of the beautiful dresses I got to wear a little clearer than in the video.


My handsome honey and I after the show... Hot damn, he's attractive! Aren't the lanterns so romantic? They had to take the jeweled headpiece out of my hair so my "do" is looking a little lopsided but I'm rockin it anyways :)


Back at home I wanted a picture of my "wedding make-up" since I don't usually wear too much make-up and I thought they did a really good job of not going overboard.