Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a Bride Thing

A few weeks ago Renee from Camarillo Bridal (where I bought my wedding gown) called me up and asked if I would be willing to model a few dresses in an upcoming fashion show she was hosting. I was so flattered! The event "It's a Bride Thing" was last week and I had so much fun!

The event was held at the breathtaking McCormick Home Ranch in Camarillo, and I had no idea it was so beautiful there. Oh man, especially at night with all of the votives hanging from the trees... sheer romance! The whole place smells like eucalyptus and there are groves behind the ranch. So so so amazing, Jon and I were wishing we could re-plan our wedding :)

Here is the pre-show set up. There were local vendors from food and bev to traveling tanning, you name it.


I loved this centerpiece from Rockrose Floral Design. Because we are getting married on Palm Sunday in Palm Springs J and I have plans to incorporate palm fronds into our centerpieces.


Some brides-to-be chillin out...


Eeeek, I loooooooooved these.


How hot is that bougainvillea poking out of a bucket? Love that.


More votives...


Cutest flower girl dress, right? She had that pose down!
She struts her stuff on the catwalk (that's not me)! It was awesome, Jon was at the very end of it smiling at me :)


Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to upload any of the pics my mom, J or I took so these are all from Studio Benjamin James who photographed the event professionally. Isn't it lovely?

No comments: