Friday, July 30, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

"I believe in pink. I belive that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I belive in miracles."

You said it Audrey.

{Thanks to It's Simple Love for the great quote.}

I'm going to have to say I agree with the little pixie on all counts. I would only add, I believe in friendship (and that includes some of my best friends, my family).

What do you believe in?


4 comments:

Brother said...

http://www.threadless.com/product/2280/Zombie_at_Tiffany_s

From Yo Bro

Ann @ At First Swoon said...

Oh so true!!! I believe in love, the fairy tale happy ever after kind :). Have a great weekend!

its simple love said...

You are adorable. Thanks for the shout out! I love that quote by the famous Audrey. Isn't she lovely inside and out? I believe in dreaming and believing in yourself!

Rachael

MrsFord said...

Natey, those ts are so awesome. sign me up for one for xmas :)

Thanks Ann and Rachael! Dont stop, believin!