Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer is For the Kids

Do you remember how good you had it as a kid? All you ever wanted was to hurry up and be an adult already so you could be a ballerina or a fireman, and lo and behold, you were having the time of your life without even realizing it.

I think I speak for us all when I say that as children, summer really was the time of year when we just reveled in all the fun of being a kid. There's nothing better (except of course Christmas and Disneyland) and you remember those summers your whole life.

My little bro and sis are enjoying the greatness of kid summer as we speak, and they are seriously making me jealous as I sit at my office desk! What's better than summers spent on wheels, by the lake, with your dog, eating popsicles?!



You've never seen anything cuter, have you? Do you have great summery childhood memories?

No comments: