Friday, July 23, 2010

This Weekend, How I Love Thee

Not only am I darn excited for this weekend for the sheer fact that it is the weekend and generally that means lying around in some body of water, oftentimes booze, and always lots of husband time... BUT! I am especially looking forward to this weekend for the following 3 amazing wonderful beautiufl reasons.

1) The world's cutest children, also known as my little brother and sister are coming to see me!! OK, theyre actually coming to see Mickey Mouse and any Disney Princesses they can get their eyes on and will therefore tolerate my constant hugging and general smothering for a week, but Im not taking that one personal. I mean, they're actual PRINCESSES people!


2) Driving on the beach. Do they have that where you come from? Didn't think so.


3) Sterling Cooper Draper Price on Sunday BABY! If you don't know, now you know.


Aint life grand?



No comments: