Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gorgeous Coral and Green Real Wedding

You all know I am not only a sucker for green and coral colored weddings but also anything with big fat lucious peonies. So, though it takes a lot for me to melt enough over another blog's real wedding post to share it here (this one is via Ruffled), this one hits pretty much everyone one of my heart strings.

The colors, the flowers, the signage, the romance and the carefreeness... Just enjoy the heck out of it, wouldya?!







Major swoon.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Peonies! Gotta love 'em.
The cake looks a lot like yours.
Happy Fourth of July everyone.
Santa Barbara had the best fireworks show EVER!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, love the colors. And her dress is so pretty!

Lulu said...

Beautiful! I love the brick and green ivy backdrop for their photos, very cool! And my new fave quote "Live with passion". I might put that up in the house somewhere.

Kimberly@theunweddingblog said...

The green bridesmaid dresses, the shoes, ahhh...so many gorgeous details in this wedding!

MrsFord said...

werent the details just TOO gorgeous? i love it. from the ivy wall to the quotes to the colors, you guys are all spot on!