Friday, February 26, 2010

Straight Hair Wedding Up-dos

I have been a bad bride. Over the past year I have only ripped out 2 photos from magazines of "bridal hair" that I like and neither one was a Love. Now here I am with 30 days to go and no hair-do in mind for my big day, no salon or stylist and no trial hair-do date set. Giant eek. I'll be honest, I'm a little stressed out about it.

I thought I was sure I wanted to have an up-do, but on my most recent internet search the 'do I liked best was the one below of Ana Paquin and her hair is half-up, half-down... Now I'm confused. When searching for these looks I have learned two things. 1) Apparently I am looking for a "romantic" or a "bohemian" look and 2) Most up-dos have lots of curls.

I really like these two, but they are a bit curly. I never curl my hair so I am immediately thinking these aren't really for me but they are more wavy than curly so maybe they would work...

Two straight-haired up-dos that I like but they're both super boring...


This is so cute... Why Ana, why???


2 comments:

Shells said...

You've also got to take into consideration what style will look best with your headpiece and veil.

Shells said...

P.S. My fav of these pics is the first one and honey, that's not a curly style. I'd call it soft waves and it looks great with that headpiece. And, it's refreshingly different from the many, many bridal dos I've seen.