Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding To-Do-List Butt Kicking

Oh yea, epic day of wedding productivity today ya'll.

We:
1) Met with the priest; finalized the programs completely except music
2) Met with the florist; finalized all bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages
3) Met with the ring lady; finalized ring selections!!!!!!
4) Made our photo guest book on blurb.com (and it looks BAD ASS)
5) Finished our swizzle sticks

Take that to do list!!! Who's your mama?! I also found these adorable "just married" banners that I am hearting hard and they are only $13 bucks.

On top of all of that, our guest list is 40% responded and I went to J.Crew and Banana today to check out all of the coral and listen: it is beyond coral explosion in those stores... I love spring. More on that to come tomorrow...

So exciting getting things check check checked OFF baby! Whew, now on to the next 70 tasks on my list (no I'm sadly not exaggerating).


No comments: