Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Perfect Peach Tie

What to do about ties when you have 4 groomsmen wearing 4 different grey suits? I think get them different ties in the same color. I was so thrilled when my Stepmom sent me this website Cheap-neckties.com. We have been looking at Nordstrom and Saks to no avail so I was so thrilled with these, I think they are perfect.

I know our bridesmaid's are wearing coral, but I just can't bring myself to make these handsome men wear coral ties. I don't know, it seems tacky to me. Maybe someone out there thinks peachy-apricot is just as tacky but I think these will complement the coral but are a bit manlier. Did I just call peach manly? :)





The second one is my favorite. I think Jonathon should be different, with an ivory tie, but Im not sure how ivory will look with his grey suit... Too boring?



No comments: