Thursday, February 18, 2010

Invites Mailed!

I don't know if you guys noticed, but we mailed our wedding invitations! 12ish months ago when we started this planning process I put a big fat X on the calendar for January 28 as the deadline to mail our invites out. That was how I envisioned knowing the wedding would be right around the corner. It seemed like an eternity to wait back then and now it is history baby! I suppose that is how it will be with the wedding too. It is going to be here and gone in a blink. I have truly enjoyed the whole planning and engagement process. Plus I have the world's most amazing partner in crime.

Exhibit A: (please ignore the giant mess that was our "wedding station" aka: dining table)
Exhibit B: Have you ever seen anyone more excited to be at the Post Office?

Woooo, only a month and a week to go, can you guys believe this insanity?!?!


No comments: