Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hairspiration

So J and I went to a St. Patrick's Day parade over the weekend (I know, weird right? But it was super fun) and we took a photo in which I literally look like a brunette. You can imagine how fast I booked an appointment with my lovely hair lady after viewing that photo. The madness has got to stop.

While I want to be pumped to peruse hair photos, and pick a new look, there's just something about Southern California blondes, that try as they might, no Floridian who has touched my hair has really ever done it justice. I have almost given up on my hair actually looking like I want it to out here. Oh well, at least I'll be blonde again right?

I did still look for some new inspiration but any hairdo's that were long, straight and blond pretty much looked like one of a few hairstyles I always have. Guess me and Ashley Simpson have more in common than I thought! Behold:




I guess I just feel a bit un-hairinspired. I like Hilary Duff's 'do here most of all. A few summer's ago it was SO hot that I had to cut all of my hair off but I'm not quite there yet. In the meantime it's looking like layered, long and straight once again. Any other suggestions?


No comments: