Friday, October 28, 2011

Veg Fest Central

I kiss dogs. What is going on here you want to know? Read on gentle friends.


Last weekend we seriously packed it in. We did breakfast with friends, pumpkin patch, veg fest and Badger game, all in one day! What is veg fest you ask? I'm still kind of asking that myself... I know there were signs. And dogs. And vegan food. And beer.


Did I mention the dogs? I mean come on, how cute is that?


Mostly veg fest consisted of dogs and beer which means J and I were both happy. That's what marriage is about right? Compromise? No wonder we get along so well. What goes with dogs better than beer? Jon and Tasha? Yes, I think so. Thumbs way up.


Sounds like a solid weekend though, right? How many question marks can I fit in one post? Ok, seriously end of week ramble concluded.

HALLELUJAHITSFRIDAY.


No comments: