Monday, August 16, 2010

Clearwater Beach Road Trip

A couple of weeks back J had a work-thingy in Clearwater Beach, FL that he had to be at bright and early in the morning. One of the best parts about living in Florida is there is generally a beach close-by even if you have to go somewhere for a work-thingy. So of course I went with him because a) he is my favorite person b) i heart road trips and c) i have been waiting waiting waiting to check out Cleawater. We got to see the sunrise over the gulf... Which, down here in Florida is looking lovely and notedly oil free. Did I mention that I heart early morning road trips?
Look how pretty...


After his work thinger we popped over to the beach! It was as gorgeous, white sandy, calm and relaxing as I had dreamed. There was even a steel-drum band singing Yusaf Islam :) Definitely want to go back for a long-weekend.


Living in Florida with my honey = lots of happiness.



4 comments:

k said...

awww cute pics :) i've been to clearwater once and loved it!

Lulu said...

You look happy at the beach!! Cute pics.

Victoria said...

I like your toe shot!
That sand looks soft enough to bake a cake with.
How fun.

MrsFord said...

i am happy at the beach! its my favorite place :) and YES that sand was the softest!