Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flower Girl and Ring Bearer

Two of the wedding details that I received the most compliments on were my ring bearer and flower girl! I heard no end to the "cutest kids ever" comments and I wasn't minding a bit, I know it's true. My little brother and sister are the sweetest kids around and they did such a good job with all of their responsibilities.

Because they were the only people under the age of 18 at our shindig we wanted to make sure they weren't bored so we surprised them at the reception with these gift bags full of toys. I love how excited they were to open them! Life is sweet as a kid isn't it?


Oh man, the faces my brother pulls in his little three-piece-suit just kill me...


Expert flower-petal tosser hard at work!


...words just fail me...


I love the PAINED expression on my brother's face... He is SUCH a good sport oh my goodness what a sweet kid. I absolutely adore him!



3 comments:

Shells said...

OMG! Gorgeous children! They oughta be in pictures! Am I allowed to say that as their mommy or am I being too biased??

MrsFord said...

No, mommy or not it's true, they are the most gorgeous!!!

Hallie said...

I couldn't get over how much he looks like Nathan. And they were so well-behaved and sweet! I don't know if you saw, but Cody danced with your sister. Anyway, major kudos on the very cute junior members of the wedding!