Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful 4 day weekend and ate bunches and bunches. We sure did! Plus we saw Twilight and New Moon. We caught up with old high school friends at the local bar and we watched a LOT of football.

We tried to stay away from the BLACK FRIDAY madness, but we found ourselves at the Coach outlet at the last minute to try to get that 20% off everything deal. Don't worry... we only had to wait in the velvet roped line to get into the store for about 10 minutes (!). Can you handle that? I almost couldn't. J was actually much more patient than I was (and he got an Xmas gift out of the deal so it was worth it) but he makes such great faces...

How many of you are cyber shopping away right now? Not this girl. I'm prepping for our upcoming weekend in Palm Springs by "cyber shopping" for a great Coachella Valley florist and hair stylist to check out in person.
PS: How do we have the exact same phone but his takes pictures of a 300x better quality? Also, we are taking our engagement pics in 2 weekends and I AM STOKED about the location we picked. I can't wait to tell you all about it...

No comments: