Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Succulent Floral Boxes

Someone else was Just Married at the Ace Hotel and Swim Club! Found this cute pic via Kelly of Succulent Love Florals...


Turns out Kelly took her love of succulents, cultivated during her own wedding planning, and turned them into a business called Succulent Love. She does really beautiful centerpiece boxes, I think I will contact her.

I am so torn though. We were fairly anti-succulent from the start, but then I saw these amazing floral boxes from Artisan Events that included candles and succulents and big beautiful flowers. I really fell in love. If you have time to check out that website you will see what Im all hyped about. They are romantic and deserty but they are also simple. It's so much harder to be stunningly simple, in my opinion.



Anyhow, Kelly (remember her succulent-centric wedding at the Movie Colony Hotel in PS?) did these beautiful floral boxes above and they have me convinced that this is the direction our centerpieces will go. They are just gorgeous. I am loving the dusty miller in there too, and I think the echevarria would look beautiful with some coral peonies and some white or green hydrangea and one tall candle-holder in the middle for some romance.

Loves it!



No comments: