Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday?

Yay. It's Monday... Sarcasm.

Did you have a great weekend? Did you watch the NBA All-Star Game? Did you watch the Oscars? Did you get rained out of the Daytona 500?

Yea, me either. It was a nice CALM cool weekend full of cooking, walking, snuggling, reading and coffee-ing with my sweets and our pooch. We are 67 years old. Pretty much this weekend was what I wish my life looked like on the regular but add the beach and some shopping and I'd be set. We did attempt to watch The Artist but we definitely both fell asleep in the theater. We were just a couple of regular party animals living it up on Friday night! All that tinkering piano music and reading of dialog really did us in. ;)


I used to live for the Oscars, not because I cared in the slightest who won what but because I LOVED to see what everyone was wearing. I'm sure my mom has old vhs recordings of the red carpet from circa 1995 - ??? in a box somewhere. Now, I have Go Fug Yourself and it is one of my most favoritest of all things. If you haven't read the GFY blog before... you're welcome.

Now it's off to the races. It's almost Spring Break around here (not that I get the week off, but it is a good measure of time). Anyone planning a spring or summer getaway? There were some amazing deals on Groupon Getaways and LivingSocial Escapes this weekend. Take me with you!

Have a happy week...


No comments: