Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happiest Place On Earth

Guess what friends? In just one month from today J and I will have been married two whole wonderful, dreamy, sweet years. That flew by in a blink!

As we are looking for ways celebrate year two this upcoming month (this is supposed to in some way involve cotton... Just how exactly are you supposed to do that besides plastering your face on a t-shirt and shooting it at your loved one out of one of those t-shirt guns? OH YEA, I have thought this through...) I have spent an inordinate amount of time trolling the discount vacation websites of late. However, we have more and more been thinking that living the Orlando tourist vacation dream may be a smarter route.


For someone who is a big Disney fan (I used to say ginormous Disney fan and then I moved to Orlando and realized that I have got NOTHIN on the jones some of these people have for the mouse), it has been a really long time since the hubs and I went just for fun as grown-ups. Typically we have had little ones or friends along with us, which has been a blast in and of itself, but there are so many fun, romanticy Disney things we could do to celebrate at the parks if we decided to go for our anniversary. Yes, there would definitely be ears involved...


I looked up some creative Disney World anniversary ideas but most were either a little obvious or a little ridiculous. Guess what I did find though? A Disney site dedicated to all the ways you can spend money to make magical anniversary memories at the parks, INCLUDING a make your own t-shirt station at the Downtown Disney Marketplace!!! ;)

While I doubt we will be doing that, there were some other fun ideas on there like carriage rides, boat rides, horse rides, you get the picture. Of course we could spend $500 for dinner at the Victoria and Albert but I think we may take a pass on that idea, too. Anyhow, I am excited at the idea of reminiscing on the happiest day of my life at the happiest place on earth with the happiest husband of all!

Any other creative anniversary suggestions for us?


No comments: