Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mad Love

I just got back from my whirlwind weekend trip to Madison to see my lil sis and my mama. It was too much fun and so beautiful there. Besides missing my wonderful husband, I definitely didn't want to come back. More pics to come soon, but for now a few photo highlights...

Eating amazing baked goods and cafe at Lazy Jane's on Willy Street.


Showing the Badger pride outside Camp Randy.


My sis, lil Bucky.


With my mama at the Original Pancake House... YUM!


Da girls at the Cap!


It was weird to come home in my North Face and boots to Florida's 70 degree weather late at night! I know people move here for that very reason but it is so not me. I loved the wintery weather and seeing my loved ones. Back to work for me now!

Did you have a fun weekend?


2 comments:

Rachel said...

this weekend? round 2? COME BACK

MrsFord said...

Me Wish :)