Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Skating Away...

Today is the last day I will have this view:


I will be starting a new job in January and am saying my sad goodbyes to co-workers and my fond hellos to my Chirstmas break tonight! If you're wondering what all of the little red "win" buttons are in the photo above, they represent each of the UCF Knight football victories :) this season. It is definitely going to be sad taking it down, but I am really excited to start the next chapter of my career journey, to mix metaphors.

One of my teammates made us into dancing elves in commemoration of my last day. It's one of the creepiest things I've seen in a while. Enjoy.

So long cubicle... Helllloooooo airplanes!

Your Christmas song today is a big fat shout out to the world's greatest mother ~ mine!


Just 2 itty bitty days until CHRISTMAS!!!


No comments: