Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good Morning Beautiful

In my opinion, it is a major bummer to have to wake up early... until you are actually out of the house, and then it is one of my favorites. I love driving around on the quiet streets, bundled up in the car, when everything is still fresh and possible.

It is foggy most mornings in Florida and I usually get to watch the beautiful hazy sunrise on my drive to work, holding my honey's hand and singing some Brad Paisley. Not a bad way to start the day, right?


Hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

Shells said...

We woke up the last two mornings to a dusting of snow--not enough to have to shovel, just enough to look pretty and make one dream of white Christmases! Love this time of year, snow outside and my greenhouse tomato plants and green beans are starting to come up promising spring is on the way.

MrsFord said...

Yay Christmas in Spring :)

Take some pics Shells!