Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful Adobe Illustrator Wedding Programs

The programs for our wedding are one of the DIY projects I am most proud of and most cherish as a keepsake. I put a lot of heart and care into them. I was so completely beyond happy with the results that I am now selling these wedding program templates on my Etsy site!


When searching for unique ideas I stumbled upon these amazing programs I saw on Green Wedding Shoes and was completely inspired.

How different and still personal are these? Those were the two words I was hoping to embody and I think this bride hit a total home run with her own wedding programs.
It was fun for me to put my love of my family and friends, photography, graphic design and paper products to use on something so personal.

Was there a DIY project that brought together all of the loves in your life?


No comments: