Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trimming Our Tree

First things first... I brought my dress and veil home today!!! I feel like a proud mama, bringing home baby. The dress is everything and more than I remember. It is the most beautiful dress God ever set down on this great green Earth. I am wearing it right now while blogging... ok, not really. But in my mind I am. It is hanging safely in the closet wrapped in a giant pink bag so nothing will show-through. I think Jonathon has figured out it is no simple sheath as he had to carry it and it is NOT light.

:D

Second things second... We have been very busy little wedding bees of late what with Christmas and 2010 approaching at the speed of a bullet.

Just for you, a visual romp through our recent tree journeys and festivities.






Up next, our family outing to the KCRW Christmas Sing-Along Concert. It was FUN.


No comments: