Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Gown Showdown: Honeymoon Edition

All of this wedding planning makes me want to escape to my happy place. I'm not sure about you, but my happy place involves the beach or pool by day, mojitos or margaritas by night and cute dresses that can be worn with sandals all the time. With all of the wedding plan hiccups I faced this month, I am starting to understand why brides turn into bridezillas, and why that whole honeymoon thing is so popular.

Trina Turk has a very lovely boutique in Palm Springs so she is the absolute perfect designer for breezy Palm Springs-esque honeymoon (or rehearsal dinner) dresses. Below, the Zinnia dress, Bonita dress, Coachella dress and Decadence dress. Eat your heart out El Paseo.



Having more of a St. Bart's glam-type honeymoon? Lucky! These BCBG Max Azria gowns are just dressed up enough but still beachy chic.


We are in Palm Springs this weekend meeting with our priest, doing our tasting, scouting rehearsal dinner sites, sniffing some flowers, checking out hair salons and having a merry time! Full report when we return.


No comments: