Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Well Hello, 2012

Hi Friends,

Welcome to a brand new year! I've been away traveling, visiting family, attending a wedding, celebrating life with my sweet husband, hanging out with Teensy and taking as many photos as I can. Photos of all of that to come. I have also been working working working working, which they say is a good thing that I should be grateful for, so let's just leave it at that. A few highlights from the last few weeks:









I'm not super big on New Year's Resolutions but I have made just one change that I am hoping to stick with... I'm trying to be more zen.

With a few small adjustments this has worked out well so far. The adjustments mostly include only doing as much as I can, doing what I want to do instead of what is "the right choice," reading more, cooking more, and working out more, but in a zen way. All of that has added up to not feeling stressed out to the max so far this year and it's a good feeling.

Have you made any promises to yourself for 2012?


No comments: