Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Office Holiday Party

One universal part of celebrating Christmas that people can either look forward to all year or completely dread is The Office Work Party. Ours was yesterday and it was actually really fun. There was ice skating, So You Think You Can Dance on Wii, food pantry donations, hot apple cider and... guess who was there? SANTA and MRS. CLAUSE!


By far the best part of the party was the ice skating. I had to convince Abby to get out there with me. As you can see, we were some of the first people on the ice but the traffic picked up after they saw how cool we were. :P


I would like to point out that I am from Los Angeles and Abby is from Ohio and this was her first ever time ice skating. She kind of hated me and kind of loved me for making her try it. Seems appropriate.


Have you had an office party yet this year? Was it horrible or horribly awesome?


No comments: