Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmasy Weekend

That's all she wrote yins. The last weekend before Christmas is one for the books; did you spend it merrily? My sweeties and I did for sure.

On Friday night we headed down to Celebration, Flordia where it snows every half hour! :) The "snow" is actually soap suds that are released from lamposts on main street, but it is beautiful nonetheless (if not a little dirty from the mobs of children rubbing soap in each others' faces). They also have horse-drawn carriages and some of the most insane displays of lights you have ever seen. Exhibit A:



I took many more photos and videos, which I will happily shares soon, but you get the drift, right? It is pretty much magical, and if you get the chance to be in Central Florida over the holidays ever, I highly suggest swinging my Celebration.

Also, I promised photos of our adorable wreaths and I always deliver on my promises:


Oops, how'd this cutie get in here???


The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS here in Florida this weekend, and finally felt cool and crisp. We soaked it up on Park Avenue with some lunch, people watching and shopping this weekend as well. It was very relaxing and a great way to start off Christmas week!


Only 5 days til the fat man brings us our goodies!


1 comment:

k said...

that does sound like a great w/e!!