Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reason #14 to Visit Orlando

The Fresh Market!

I know Easter still won't be here for an entire month, but my and Jonathon's wedding day (almost exactly one year ago!) was the Sunday before Easter last year and there is something so magical and sweet about this time of Spring. I love it!

While my mom was here last week (sadly she went home yesterday... waaaaa) we checked out The Fresh Market in Dr. Phillips. Yes, Dr. Phillips is the crazy name of a suburb of Orlando.


The Fresh Market is just like Bristol Farms in California. On the day we went they were sampling whoopie pies and wine. I was stoked to find this store because of these amazing flowers... What says Spring more than a fresh beautiful bouquet?



Oh, they have dessert too...



Great, isn't it?!


No comments: