Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ban.do you know

This is my dress for Aimee's wedding next week (woo hoo!) only it's in a deep purple color called Lapis... oooh... ahhh. I chose this dress because it was pretty on and it was really comfy, but I think it's missing a little pizzazz.



I would love to just pop out and buy a big beautiful ban.do floppy flower belt but unfortunately they are $160 bucks! Aren't they awesome though? This grey velvet belt would look so darn HOT with my dress. Maybe I could make one...


I found a really cute fake magnolia flower hair clip at H&M for $5 that I'll probably stick with, but it just doesn't come close to this groovy ban.do doozy:

4 comments:

Mr. Ford said...

That's intense but I totally dig it baby!

Rachel said...

I helped pick out the flower thinger!!!

katherinebee said...

I like numero uno flower best.

Victoria said...

you are the pizazz in everything you wear