Friday, June 26, 2009

Aces and Tweets

Can you tell Jon and I are obsessed with the ACE Hotel and Swim Club?



These pics are from a recent Green Wedding Shoes blog and I implore you (oh yes, I implore you!) to click one of these links and have a good look at the rest of the lovely photos. This blog is specifically about the Commune at the Ace, where we're planning to hold our reception (yes!).

This is pretty much the best blog I have yet to see about the Ace for a wedding weekend so please, please check it out! It includes florals by Palm Springs based Cachet Fiore, which could be a great resource.

Also, thanks to this guy (Erik, social media consultant extraordinaire, looking dapper in Jon's glasses), J and I both just joined twitter (i know, we're so modern, right?)


Soooooooooo, you can now follow us at Mrs_Ford and Jonathone

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Erik said...

good stuff! If you guys need any help, let me know!!!