Thursday, October 7, 2010

Orlando is for Little People

My little bro and sis came to visit a couple months back and I never got around to posting the highlights of their trip. One of the reasons was that we just did so darn much! We had such a blasty hanging out and showing them around town. Here, the highlights...

I took so many pics... see???


Little drummer girl couldn't get enough of Rock Band.

Maka the lasagna! A couple of my all-time favorite chefs!

Since it was still the height of summer, we were able to enjoy a Collegiate Summer League Baseball game while the kids were in town. Yes it was a night game, but we were absolutely melting. These games are so much fun though, my little sis even got to run the bases during 7th inning stretch. Too bad I missed it with the camera!!!


Of course during their trip here, we had to take the little ones to DiSnEyWoRlD!!! What trip to Orlando would be complete without it?! Did I mention it was about 97 degrees out?! Oh man. But we definitely had a blast.


This picture is destined to be a classic. One of those oldies but goodies you pull out 15 years later to embarrass the kids in front of their friends. SO darn cute.


Awwww. We were hot but happy.


I love this pic. Such tough guys.


The highlight of the trip for my sis? SO many princesses.




My artsy close-up of the castle where we ate dinner with royalty. ;)


Happy after a loooooooong hot day at the Magic Kingdom. :)

Jumping for joy at J's work!

Checking out world famous Jeremiahs! Who doesn't love gelati???




The cutests...


I love these two. I asked my little sis what the best part of her trip out here was. You know what she said? "Seeing You." :)

What's better than family?!

2 comments:

Mr. Ford said...

What's better is she said "Seeing you" and she LOVES Disney princesses more than just about anything else in the world. Way to go babe!

MrsFord said...

<3