Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend in Review

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend... personally, I feel like I blinked and it was over.  Don't you hate it when that happens?!  I guess I was just having too much fun.  The handsome hubs and I squeezed a lot into this weekend.  We saw a lot of friends and tried to enjoy the beautiful weather as much as possible.  Hope you didn't get snowed on!

On Friday we had a fun date night at a new place in Winter Park called BurgerFi (it's a chain so you might have one... it was TASTY but I would be ok not going there again for like a year... all I can say is Huge Onion Rings, you are my nemesis).  We followed all of that delicious grease up by a romantic stroll through Park Ave and topped it all off snuggling at home watching the movie The Legend of Bagger Vance, which I had never seen.  Can you believe it?  That silly Matt Damon. 

On Saturday I got the royal treatment... J made me breakfast and then we worked out around beautiful Lake Baldwin.  That afternoon I took photos for our friends Ashley and Matt's son Matthew's second birthday party which was a lot of fun (super hero theme!  pics to follow), all followed up by girls night with two of my gal pals Angel and Aimee.  On Sunday we did some chores, rewarded ourselves with Jeremiah's and spent some time with our friend TJ.  I might have also watched a marathon of Hawaii Life and secretly planned our next move (it is a Hawaiian realty show) while photoshopping. We packed a lot in and had so much fun I wish it had never ended!  Here are some highlights from last week :)

Have a great day!

Some Auntie T time :)  We love each other

What a sweetie

Regal beagle

Auntie Aimee... She's going to be one hell of a mom

GIRLS NIGHT

They're deeply in love.


Welcome to TOKYO... His words, not mine

Gosh I love them

My sweets

Photoshopping away... Of all my Matthew's bday pics, this photo makes me the happiest

Sweet baby girl smiles melt my heart

Gorgeous Florida morning with my besties

We might have gotten our bling shined out

Don't mind if I DO

Uncle Jack being sweet

BIRTHDAY GIRL IN ACTION





No comments: