Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you had a sweet day yesterday filled with giggles and chocolate :) 

Mine definitely was wonderful... I baked heart shaped red velvet cuppies with pink cream cheese frosting for my handsome hubs and he surprised me with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers at work and took me out to one of the most insanely delicious restaurants in all of Otown for dinner (The Ravenous Pig!).  It was a perfect day :)

We shared Teeny as our 3rd Valentine.  He is so handsome!

Cutest Card Ever

Some of my work buddies

It's  always Happy Hour when there's wine involved

My favorites :)

Lovebirds


I know it's small but if you can read this drink list, you should.  The Gin & Jam... yes.

So cute and moody, right?  He did so good :)

He's just right

Hearts

I got Grouper and felt like I was on Top Chef.  He had Steak Frites... NOMS

AND IT RAINED... Double hearts

Yes, that's a strip of candied bacon in his Old Fashioned!


Cuppies!  He is so cute


Truth.



No comments: