Monday, October 29, 2012

Hamsome Boy

Did you all have a lovely weekend?  It has actually been down in the 60's here in good old Central Florida (holy guacamole, can you believe that?!).  It has been SO gorgeous.  I have been in heaven with the windows open and lots of outdoor fun with my main man Teeny. 

Besides being able to run errands with mom because he wouldn't roast in the car if I turned off the AC, the Brod-man and also enjoyed a beautiful 3-mile loop around Lake Baldwin this weekend.  Isn't it gorgeous there?  Kinda felt like we were out on early Spring day in Madison for an hour...




Look at that handsome hambone face.  What a sweetie.  I feel a bit horrible enjoying the fringe benefits of Hurricane Sandy as she is about to slam into our northern neighbors but here's hoping the people that needed to evacuated.  I have been glued to the news about this frankenstorm but all of my Floridian veteran co-workers think I'm just being dramatic.  I hope so!  We will see...

No comments: