Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Welcome to the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Last night, the hubs and I went a merrily caroling through a forest of pines! It was splendiforous.



Are there many smells better than a Christmas tree lot? I would say, no.

As it's still November (and this is officially the EARLIEST we have ever gotten our tree), my husband has an intense mustache in honor of Movember. Even though it's for a good cause, I am thrilled it will be gone tomorrow. :) Anyhow, I thought he matched this weird woolly mammoth varietal of tree quite nicely.


I love him.


I'm pretty sure we could have put the tree in our trunk. :)


Back at home, Teeny definitely approved. J made me wait to decorate "until the leaves settle" sheesh, some people!!!



I can't wait to fill our little home with lights and sparkle. Have you purchased/decorated your own tree yet?


2 comments:

k said...

I will live vicariously through you, we aren't getting a tree since we'll be traveling!

MrsFord said...

oooh where're you going?!