Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mac Attack

The hubs and I have been in dire need of a new laptop for several years now but I'm pretty sure the time is about up on procrastinating. Between our wedding, moving and grad school our funds have been a bit tide up elsewhere but it is really time to find the cash.

I have been an apple kinda girl since my very first Macintosh Desktop box back in the 90's and I don't see myself switching anytime soon. Luckily, I have made a believer out of Jonathon so we are on the same page. I mean, who doesn't want one of these pretties?


Apple actually has a cool recycling program to help clean up the environment and to help lower the cost of buying a new computer. Check it out here. Unfortunately, when your current laptop is from 2002, missing keys, dies instantaneously when unplugged and has a full memory it turns out even Apple doesn't want it back.

They told me my computer has a value of $0. OK dudes, I get it. I completely need a new laptop, you don't need to rub it in. Now to find some computer money...


2 comments:

Aimee said...

adam found some really great priced refurbished/used macs on this website: http://www.themactoystore.com/servlet/StoreFront

k said...

sad they won't take it!!! I have one of these on my christmas list i think :)