Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Girl

Someone is a happy little lady this week.  I'm not sure if it's the cooler weather, the approaching home opener against FIU, the GIANT coffee I am enjoying this morning for free (see, being a starbucks junkie pays off!), or the fact that we are one day closer to CHRISTMAS today than we were yesterday, but I am a little giddy. 

Here's a few bad cellphone shots to share some of the things that are making me smile:

Being able to watch my hubby do his thang on tv with friends, even when he is in Ohio

UCF and Wisconsin on the same screen in my ESPN app!!!!! :)

Getting my hair cut and adding some fall lowlights - Florida weather be damned, I will celebrate fall

Cooled off nights mean long walks with my best buddy :)

UCF's Sand Hill Cranes using the cross walk to cross the street!!!!!!!  What is cuter than that?

No comments: