Friday, July 13, 2012

Vegan Recipe's Galore

I'm not usually one to push or promote other blogs but I came across a vegan recipe blog (stay with me!) that had two recipes that looked SOOOO good and summery that I had to try them. Well, one of them. This recipe was for a frozen watermelon and matcha smoothie. I made mine without matcha (because the woman at publix looked at me like I was green when I asked if they carried it) and it was so darn tasty and refreshing that I made another one. When it tastes like. Milkshake but it's made of watermelon and bananas you can have two :)

I also made faux ice cream with peanut butter, cinnamon and frozen bananas and it was also so ridiculously good. There is just something so fresh about icy cold fruit that gets me going.

Anyhow, I highly recommend you check this site out if you are looking for something new to try this week. The sweet potato burgers look amazing.

 xoxox,

No comments: