Tuesday, September 7, 2010

UKNIGHT!

Game One = WIN. We had a total blast.

It's completely weird getting used to football in the hot hot heat, but I hear it will cool down soon enough. There's nothing like watching the game with a hot cocoa under a blanket! Whose cuter than my mom?

The people sitting behind us asked, "we have to know, who do you keep looking for up in the press box? Is Michael Jordan here?" :)

Nah, just my own personal celebrity. There's my hubs. He's the best.

Enough about football... Guess what else is happening? Today, after 6 long months of unemployment, temp work, applications, interviews and all that miserable jazz, I am finally off to my first official day of work at my new job!!!

It's been forever since I have 9-5ed it, so I could definitely use your support. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best, you go girl!

k said...

have fun with your new job!! I'm job searching so I feel your excitement :)

Mr. Ford said...

Good Luck Good Looking!

Shells said...

Yow. I don't miss the heat--it's a high of 67 here today. Aaaahhhhh. Hope work was swell.

Unknown said...

Congrats and Good Luck!