Friday, April 29, 2011

Fairytale Wedding Day

What a beautiful bride and handsome groom! The hubs and I have been up since 4:30 excitedly (well one of us was excited) watching the pageantry, history and romance of the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!





I thought the wedding itself was beautiful and of course liked the small semi-private happy moments between these two very public figures. I especially liked the homily and thought it was sweet and touching and of course, there were the HATS.


At this point I'm still waiting to see a royal kiss to make the whole thing complete. What a beautiful way to start the weekend!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Just one year ago you two were walking down the aisle together as husband and wife. Ahhh.
That may have been the last hurrah! of hats. Quite a sight, but I must say, I was happy to see the prime minister's wife go hatless and with no burqa.
It was fun to see Clinton Kelly (from TLC's What not to wear) do commentary and also Randy from "Say yes to the dress".