Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Party Dance Off Pants Off

My birthday was AWESOME! I spent the whole day with my honey buns drinking Starbucks, reading magazines, watching Percy Jackson and the Olympiads, receiving loving phone calls and just generally having a grand old time. For din din Jonathon and my besties took me out to eat at a local fish restaurant where we all ate to excess and laughed a lot. It was pretty darn great.


After fun family time, we all went out for an old fashioned BoWlInG pArTy.... WATCH OUT! Apparently, and none of us knew this or we may have chosen to go to the batting cages or something, ERIK is a kingpin... Or whatever you call a semi-pro bowler. Sheesh, there's always that one guy that takes the group sport too seriously. :)




Erik pretty much kicked our butts every time, but we all had a blast regardless. Besides it being my birthday, it was also Latino Night which meant simply that we heard the "Cuban Shuffle" and "The Macarena" over and over and over and over. It was pretty fabulous. To the left to the left to the left to the left now walk it by yourself now walk it by yourself... Inappropriate public dancing, bowling and birthdays all go hand-in-hand anyhow.

I am still not used to living in the same city as my two best friends, but it is pretty freaking great if you ask me. I felt so loved all day, and to me that is the mark of a great birthday.

Here I am in a birthday-girl-and-best-friend-sandwich.

Life is good.

No comments: